Friday 18 September 2009

New Flower Accessories for Autumn!


Loads of my new fall shade designs-Textile Art Brooch Corsages on presentation cards, brooch pin with safety clasp,now available in my etsy store VividSpirit.etsy.com.

So very pretty and really lightweight too so won't drag your clothes!
Flowers measure (approx) 9 cm ( 3") diameter.
I am can make smaller or larger versions on request, and welcome wedding and party orders!
This is a new store for my accessories-please see all my fab feedback in my other store sujati.etsy.com and purchase with confidence!
Thank you for looking at my work!




I am a professional mixed media and textile artist working from my studio here in the UK.
My work can be found in collections worldwide and in a selection of galleries in the UK.
I would be delighted to discuss your gallery requirements if you are interested in stocking my work.

No comments: