Friday 25 September 2009


I am delighted to be offering for sale this totally funky fiber art handmade flower wrist corsage.
These are available in a host of stunning colours ( do contact me if you cannot see the shades you are looking for, I am happy to oblige!)
These lightweight flowers are attached to a soft cotton jersey band-roughly 7 and 1/2" to 8" in size to fit over most hands.
I have had so many compliments wearing one of these -and my daughter (18) has also been eagerly snapping them up, for herself and friends,so they really do appeal to all types and ages!
This design has three gorgeous mini flowers, each flower is (approx)3cm (1"+) diameter.

Check out my art store sujati.etsy.com to view my excellent feedback details and shop with confidence!
Truly a one-off this is a lovely gift for someone special or maybe a well-deserved treat for yourself!
Currently available for sale in my store CLICK HERE to view more details and photos

No comments: