Tuesday 16 June 2009

Just a few sneaky peeks!....

One of my most wonderful customers is out there right now,wondering how her order is going, ( it has been quite a few weeks now...) -it always seems impolite to mention names directly here,so we will call her S. You know who you are!!
Anyways,the next few posts over the rest of this week are especially for you, S, - this is my way of reassuring you that I AM still on the case,honest,-if a little further behind than I would have hoped at this point in time!
Your patience is appreciated and the good news is that your order has my full and undivided attention for the rest of this week ( yes, I have actually,-temporarily!- caught up on myself for a moment), so please sit back and enjoy the sneak previews of some of your pieces,all in various states of progress.....



Above are some of the yummy ingredients going into these pieces.......organza,hessian,velvets,fibers,and some really gorgeous vintage fabrics which I have coffee-dyed,just gorgeous!
Below are previews of these custom pieces, which include an altered board book, a wonderful LARGE fabric art album and several of my unique treasure boxes.....






No comments: