Thursday 9 April 2009

Funky Fabric Flower Rings NEW!!


Treat yourself to a splash of summer colour!!
I am quite delighted to be offering for sale these totally funky fiber art handmade flower rings.
If, (-like me) you have a penchant for statement jewellery then these will be an absolute treat for you! Available in a host of stunning colours ( do contact me if you cannot see the shades you are looking for, I am happy to oblige!)
These lightweight flowers are attached to an adjustable silver-coloured ring,so suitable for most adult sizes,easily adjusted to fit you perfectly.I have had so many compliments already wearing one of these,and my daughter (18) has also been eagerly snapping them up, for herself and friends,so they really do appeal to all types and ages!
And the BEST bit??? (other than the amazingly individual style and colours that is!)-IT WON'T SNAG YOUR CLOTHING! I ruin hundreds of tights and cardis each year weariing chunky jewellery-but not wearing one of these!
Truly a one-off this is a lovely gift for someone special or maybe a well-deserved treat for yourself!
CLICK HERE to see this and other listings in my etsy store now!

No comments: